For up-to-date news on classes, special events and top tips for home play with babies, follow Sarah & Anita on facebook:
Search for Sarah Kyla Dalton
Register your interest with Sarah: email@example.com
Our Terms and Conditions
All bookings are non refundable.
• Bookings are non-transferable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
• Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact our office to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
• If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact the office to enquire.
• You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory start taking bookings for the next term.
• Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
• If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text, email or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of your booking to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
• In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
• During our classes we may take pictures for use on social media. We will always ask the group for your permission at the time of the photo being taken. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you would prefer that you or your baby are not photographed, and we will ensure this picture is not shared.
• When you register for classes with us, we will automatically add your details to our mailing list to be sure you receive details of how to book for new terms plus any other news we have.